average teenage love story (1 Viewer)

Emy x

HSC
Aww . Do they still hav feelings for you ? If they were your first love it may be hard to get over and you may find your self looking for other people but only because you miss the company of youe ex .. You need to find out their feelings and go from there ..

redrum12

HSC
lol

omg

You have issues

did you just wake up in the morning and think omg like hey he is totally better without me!

Okay, serious advice - talk to him about it?
Or for plan b, see my first post
yeah i know i have issues. but we'd been fighting a lot and i guess i had one of those little emo break down moments when i thought he would be better off with someone else, and a couple weeks later i broke it off with him. thing is i didnt actually give him that reason. i told him i was unhappy with a long distance relationship and told him to leave.
i didnt actually tell him the reason why i wanted him to go was because i thought he would be happier with someone who he would see often, someone with whom he could have an actual relationship with rather than just texts and phone calls.

i have tried talking to him about it. i call once every few weeks to see how hes going and he just wont answer the phone. i dont know if he even reads the sporadic texts i send him.

for the last time i am not going to kill him.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
well, look, I really can't help you there love

I will be moving to a nunnery in a few months

I have never been in a rship, and I never will

I will only ever have a loving rship with God, a rship of prayer and forgiveness

I am a young nun to be

redrum12

HSC
Aww . Do they still hav feelings for you ? If they were your first love it may be hard to get over and you may find your self looking for other people but only because you miss the company of youe ex .. You need to find out their feelings and go from there ..
yeah thats pretty much it. and thats what ive been doing the last few months, trying to move on, but im just starting to realise that i cant move on without him. so i dont know what to do. i have to move on, cause he doesnt have feelings for me. and nothing else is going to happen from now.

violence is not the answer

well, look, I really can't help you there love

I will be moving to a nunnery in a few months

I have never been in a rship, and I never will

I will only ever have a loving rship with God, a rship of prayer and forgiveness

I am a young nun to be
cool. well good luck with that aye. but thanks for your advice nonetheless.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
omg! i know!

you could always kill him?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
threads bout a week old, but heck, ill throw in my 2 cents

6 months and he still rejects your calls/doesnt respond to your texts, id say hes with another woman.

i dont understand why you did wat you did, but heck, shit happens.

there is one thing you could try

kill him

redrum12

HSC
threads bout a week old, but heck, ill throw in my 2 cents

6 months and he still rejects your calls/doesnt respond to your texts, id say hes with another woman.

i dont understand why you did wat you did, but heck, shit happens.

there is one thing you could try

kill him
apart from the idea of killing him, how do i get over him? thats what im trying to do, i know he doesnt give a shit anymore, and im trying to get over him, but i just cant do it.

i mean i went to buy a new handbag yesterday and i couldnt do it, because the handbag that i have is the one he bought me. its gorgeous, and its got a cigarette burn in the back of it (dead set i bawled my eyes out over it for about an hour when i saw it), but i cant buy a new one, cause it just holds way too much sentimental value. i need a new wallet beause the one i have now is falling apart, but i cant get a new one, because the one ive got is the one he bought me, and i just cant let go of them.

i tried to burn the stuff that he bought me, and i got through one tee shirt and couldnt keep going because i just couldnt do it.

how the hell do i get over him??

Can we kill the Jews instead then?

ps. If your ex-BF is a jew then Im sorry. You have to FUCKING KILL HIM U COON.
hs not a jew and im not a coon. for the record. but go right ahead and kill both of them if you must
no.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
It takes time, there's no way to magically heal everything.

I think it would probably be healthier to get rid of things that he got you, rather than clinging to them because they remind you of him.

You have to pull yourself out of the rut and get on with your life. Go out and get a different haircut and colour. Go shopping and buy yourself a new bag and wallet and some pieces of clothing that make you feel good.

Accept all invitations to go out. Take up a new hobby or join a gym or something. Give your mind something to do other than think of him.

Slowly but surely you'll start to figure out that life goes on without him.

redrum12

HSC
It takes time, there's no way to magically heal everything.

I think it would probably be healthier to get rid of things that he got you, rather than clinging to them because they remind you of him.

You have to pull yourself out of the rut and get on with your life. Go out and get a different haircut and colour. Go shopping and buy yourself a new bag and wallet and some pieces of clothing that make you feel good.

Accept all invitations to go out. Take up a new hobby or join a gym or something. Give your mind something to do other than think of him.

Slowly but surely you'll start to figure out that life goes on without him.
i went shopping with a mate the other day, and i saw a gorgeous handbag and a wallet that i wanted to buy, both expensive and i totally had enough money to buy em both, but i just couldnt do it. if i bought that hndbag thats kind of like me saying that im happy to just let go of everything he meant to me.
i just couldnt do it.

i got a new haircut after we broke up, didnt work, bought clothing, just makes me feel fat. i go out all the time, but when i get back home i just think, wait, im home by mself, not with him.

gah i feel like i sound so depressed yuk.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Well just keep wallowing in your own self-pity and see how happy that makes you.

Working pretty well so far, isn't it?

redrum12

HSC
Well just keep wallowing in your own self-pity and see how happy that makes you.

Working pretty well so far, isn't it?
of course its not. thats what i started this thread for, to get some advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)