Avoka Schoolie 2007! (1 Viewer)

joekollas

HSC
Hey just wondering if any other schoolies rekon they will be goin to avoka for schoolies. hit me back if any one is thinking about it

petraawad

HSC
weve got a group of about 25 girls from two schools going to terrigal (just up the road). heaps of people from my school are staying along entrance, terrigal, avoca. cant wait :)

breakout-09

Awesomeness
HSC
A group I'm going with will be at The Entrance... here's hoping there's a few others up there too! :D

Azzman

HSC
i live on the central coast.
terrigal is the place to be, avoca is nice for the beaching party aswell as terrigal but the nightlife terrigal is the place to be.

cb90

HSC
whoa, theres actually people going to avoca for schoolies. cheapasses.. ahahah, im going there too. I always thought it was spelt avoca. hmm,

I thought about going to terrigal, but I've heard its too crowded and commercial. whereas Avoca is voted safest cleanest beach in the state according to some state wide poll. pretty impressive! Although i doubt id be spending any time on the beach, most of my beach holidays usually result in me watching dvds, and eating pizzas. and that will most likely be schoolies for me.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
any fellow rapists attending avoca this yr?

blumay

HSC
i'm going with a group of friends there, pretty excited. don't have any plans for the moment though.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
isn't avoca just the next suburb south of terrigal? can't u climb over all the rocks on the lookouts and ur there?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Yeah, I know people going up to the Entrance coz they left all their bookings too late. ahahaha

whitey89

HSC
Ok so we want dates when everyone is going up! We are going to my mates holiday house so we dont mind when we go up. Also wat do you guys plan to do up there? I recon PARTY at someones house.

m. howard

HSC
hello joseph. i was going to keep it a surprise but...im coming on schoolies with you OHH YEAA! i'm so excited. i'm going to bring oil and we can rub it all over each others body and go sunbaking and play beach volleyball and do puzzles together. we can even go out to lunch, ill take care of the pie (*laughing* sigh* i know u luv my math jokes) but seriosly we'll do it. i've already packed all my hawaiin shirts and plan to buy more (i'm so naughty) and short shorts, and i just got these cute little red speedoes, your favourite colour isnt it? i bought a place up in avoka a few years ago so u no u can come down and party, it's kool coz i'm 43 years old so you know ill take really good care of you all. Oh i hav a super idea! we'll get all the kids around and have a game of pumpkin and the winner gets to stay in my room 4 the night. anyways j-bo hit me back and good luck with the exams xoxo bye bye

M.Howard

m. howard

HSC
J-bo just a bit worried you havn't written back yet... hope i didn't intrude but i thought u'd b really happy to have me come along? what about all those things you said, remember out the night at the dam and i showed u that little practical trick how to get the volume of a circle by using your mouth? hah that was a fun night, (giggles) but anyways hit me back! :)

m. howard

HSC
joe-joe talk to me. i know i might sound a bit clingy but u know i just feel a little insecure ok. i know we had moments in maths where we didn't agree bcoz u were being a chatter-box, but we also had moments like, i still remember our second lesson together when i made another of my winning jokes and gave u a wink, don't think i4got how u blushed! hmmmm anyway still waiting...

m. howard

HSC
j-bo, just had an awesome idea. we'll have themes to our parties. the first one can be superheroes. u can be batman and i'll be robin! still waiting for a reply mr quiet...

m. howard

HSC
Fine i don't need you! i wasnt gonna say anything but me and mr farlam have been chatting and hes really kinda attractive for an old seedy bald guy. u know he's got a motorbike too that's pretty badass! ha like u ever meant anything to me. goodbye hav a nice schoolies.

m. howard

HSC
i'm sorry j-bo i didn't mean it, those thing were just the wine talking, u know how i get, easy and angry. please write back maths just isnt the same without you.. xoxx

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)