• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

awesome southwest sydney tutorrr (math/eng/bio/chem) (1 Viewer)

christinanity

HSC
yo-
so i'm looking for students to tutor in sydney's southwest.

why me?
- i'm awesome.
- i actually love teaching and want to see improvement in all my students. i'm patient and will work with you through everything comprehensively to make sure you understand the stuff. i'll help you find your inner genius ;)
- hsc 08: uai 99.65
- >90 in all subjects
- currently studying med

subjects:
- math ... any level up to hsc 2/3u
- english ... ok honestly, i've only looked at the new syllabus once or twice - but then again, english is and always will be pulling out some bs, which i'm great at. plus i can always just look over essays or just give tips or whatever to un-fob your writing
- bio ... i've got some awesome bio notes which you really really want. (option: genetics)
- chem ... i've also got some awesome chem notes which you really really want. (option: forensic chem)
- actually if you were thinking of doing med, i could prob give you some pointers with the umat/interviews/whatever.

location: preferably somewhere in liverpool/fairfield. but hey, i've got a car, so as long as it's not too far it should be ok (hey, petrol is expensive)

cost: depends on location/timing. prob somewhere around 30ish/hr but if you're feeling a bit stingy (i know the feeling) then it's negotiable

pm/email me! christinanity@gmail.com
- Christina

army_2107

HSC
jus wanderin about ur actual location. would u do merrylands library.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)