awkward (3 Viewers)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
i can drive on the playstation... <_<

i'll have you know i finished the final mission of gta: Sa - and that required epic driving skills... On the playstation =p

well, i just read a book called 'proof in mathematics' and your statement is basically an 'all' statement. And a way to prove that wrong is to give a counter-example. And to that - i have a wide variety of choice, so... I'll pick the example of: My algebra tutorial buddy from math1141.

we had lunch once and she couldn't finish her chips... So she gave them to me! I was like: "this hasn't happened to me before" and i thought about crying manly tears of joy as i munched on the chips - but the chips were getting cold so i had to eat faster <_<

?????????????????????????????

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Anyways, I read in mX yesterday that casual no-strings-attached sexual relationships don't work.

I thought that was interesting. Apparently after 'friends' have sex - they are stuck in this confusing gray area between friends and girlfriend/boyfriend and both parties just end up confused, or avoid each other and the relationship dies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)