Azn Guys!! (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
just watched an episode of hana kimi and i FINALLY get why girls go crazy over this one. omg so cute...
but in hana kimi i prefer chun.
and in 飛輪海 i love arron. ^^
omg in hana kimi i prefer wu zun too but irl wang dong cheng ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!!11!!!!111

babe

Last edited:

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
some asian guys are too skinny..I don't like too skinny ones! Too skinny would be like.. going out with a boy (not a man). but that sorta contradicts some celebs I like..they tend to be quite skinny
maybe it's cuz they look 'weak' and vulnerable

chochang

*Arashi*
HSC
I love Asian guys! (its because i'm asian myself too..) I have very high expectations of asian guys due to the influence of Korean dramas...My heart flutters madly everytime i watch 'My Girl' when Lee Dong Wook comes on...there's my prince, watch out! lol
I'm single at the moment :) and am always on the look out for any Asian guys that catches my eye :giddy:

adidasboy

weee
HSC
You'll have a pretty hard time finding someone as good looking as Lee dong wook :p

chochang

*Arashi*
HSC
"You'll have a pretty hard time finding someone as good looking as Lee dong wook "

True... he is pretty good looking :)
Perhaps i'll find someone who looks similar to him lol:shy:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I just want to revive this thread because the first few pages were just so damn funny.

Ahh the memories. :)

studypal

HSC
strange how you cant find any single chineese boys and theres millions in china who will never even touch a girl

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
studypal said:
strange how you cant find any single chineese boys and theres millions in china who will never even touch a girl
ARE YOU mainland-fob? YOU'RE BACK!!!

Hoooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)