B Acoounting questions (1 Viewer)

haz_it_all

in the uac book it says i have to take a questionairre for accounting in uts.....any1 does this that culd tell me wat type of q's its got and were i can get it from? this would be very helpfull
oh 1 more thing....wat uai is necessary, i heard it was 95+
thnx in advance

jayz

walking
fink it's something 95, who cares about the UAI, I heard ppl getting scholarships with UAI 80s when the requirement is 96+, dunworry about uai, just worry about completing your application in time and doing good in HSC.

btw, i fink it's high because they only take around 30 scholars a year. (not sure abou this, but is the scholarship uai, same as the uai cutoff, as in the lowest uai that gained entrance into the course, or is the schloarship uai, the minimum requirement 4 u to get in the short list stage?)

Last edited:

nerdd

yeah I asked at the open day (which is where I got my application form) and they said they only take 30 people..
this yr someone got in with 88 (i think that was their lowest) - they basically look at you overall as a person. (like any other scholarship...)

haz_it_all

have u guys looked at the application form :( its prett hard....like "Describe a time wen u acted in a way that was based on principle rather than self interest.WHy did u act this way?"

jayz

walking
BS at your best of abilities and hope it doesn't look too superficial.

on a more practical note, talk to your old friends or ppl u know long time ago or something relating to refreshing your old memories...nvm, last resort, ask your CAdviser on how to fill out the form and ans the question

nerdd

what's with photocopying ur report in A4 pages? gard.. YR 11 AND 12!
fark
i spent so much money on that.
and now i just read u gotta make TWO copies of the entire thing to bring to the interview. how ridiculous.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
man i handed my in and hopefully i will get the interview, there is so much to do for the quistionair

nerdd

yeah they said they'd let us know promptly about the "progress" of our application..

nothing yet... anyone else?
(and i think it'll all be by snail mail and considering it was just the long w/end we can give them some time :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)