B Architectural Studies workload? (1 Viewer)

KokoNut

HSC
anyone studies B Architectural studies here?

I probably will get into this course next year, and i plan to get a part time job(around 15-20hrs/wk) while i studying in uni.
but i've heard people said for architecture the workload is very heavy...like only can sleep a couple of hours???is that true??do i still have time for work?

And what's the average fee for this course? If i make models, do i need to pay extra fees for the materials used?

KokoNut

HSC
anyone~~?
it seems like architecture people don't even have time for internet..- -
or they just dnt come to this forum??

dotcomgirl

HSC
Hi KokoNut,
I've just finished my B Architectural Studies degree, I would reply using my account but it's been ages since I've been on this site, but yes, you are right, Architecture students don't spend much time trawling boredofstudies... We're too busy on Facebook complaining about lack of sleep.

But not to worry. I've been working all through my degree. In fact, in my first year, I was determined to keep my first job and managed quite well! It all boils down to time management.

That said, working 15-20hours a week in your first year really depends as you tend to have a 5 day uni timetable, although some of those will be half days. Weekends are probably the best time to work. The speed of which you work is the key to success.

Don't fret, try it and see. It's definitely plausible =D

Goodluck with the degree, I'm sure you'll have a blast. Most interesting, challenging and creative degree^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)