B Arts and Business vs B Economics in order to transfer into B Comm/Arts at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

cityskyline

HSC
Hi I just received my HSC results and unfortunately they fall short of the cut off for B Comm/B Arts. I'm considering doing an internal transfer into the course but I'm unsure whether I should do B Arts and Business or BEc in the first year.

For BEc, I'm interested in Business law as a major so BEc interested me, but HSC economics was definitely my weakest subject..

Whereas for B Arts and Business, I'm interested in the Business and Law course (and ofc an Arts course too)

I was wondering which of the two would benefit me more after transferring into B Comm/B Arts, where I'm also hoping to do Business law as a major if I get in.

Also are there any similarities/overlaps in the coursework I would benefit from after successfully transferring? Or am I going to fall behind those who started B Comm/B Arts in the first year?

(Sorry if any of this doesn't make sense I am but a confused ex-year 12. Thanks in advance!)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hi I just received my HSC results and unfortunately they fall short of the cut off for B Comm/B Arts. I'm considering doing an internal transfer into the course but I'm unsure whether I should do B Arts and Business or BEc in the first year.

For BEc, I'm interested in Business law as a major so BEc interested me, but HSC economics was definitely my weakest subject..

Whereas for B Arts and Business, I'm interested in the Business and Law course (and ofc an Arts course too)

I was wondering which of the two would benefit me more after transferring into B Comm/B Arts, where I'm also hoping to do Business law as a major if I get in.

Also are there any similarities/overlaps in the coursework I would benefit from after successfully transferring? Or am I going to fall behind those who started B Comm/B Arts in the first year?

(Sorry if any of this doesn't make sense I am but a confused ex-year 12. Thanks in advance!)
Doesn't matter what you get into

You can get into an Arts degree and take all Science subjects for three years and no one will care, just don't expect to graduate because you didn't satisfy any of the degree rules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)