B arts people! (1 Viewer)

ShaneRichards13

HSC
I am starting a B arts (psychology) at penrith this year. Nowhere on this board have i seen anybody doing the same course as me, let alone a B Arts at penrith. I was just wondering who is going to be there?

Last edited:

abc123xyz

HSC
i saw there was vacancies in the newspaper for that course and i was considering applying except then i found out its in penrith.. two hours away from me

RHINO7

HSC
Yeah I'm doing bachelor of arts- psychology at Penrith, kingswood.

RHINO7

HSC
Have any of you guys chosen your elective units yet?

starrysky

HSC
RHINO7 said:
Have any of you guys chosen your elective units yet?
I haven't chosen mine, but I'm considering taking a language (damnit, why the fuck don't they offer French?!) even though the tuts are three hours long. Erhhh. According to the Word document I downloaded off the site, there's a limited range of electives, and they all seem a bit ... meh?

RHINO7

HSC
Yeah, its a pretty difficult decision. But there is the social ecology major, which will make up the units, have to do some research on what exactly social ecology is.

emma-m

HSC
yea i'm doing b arts- psychology at uws penrith

ShaneRichards13

HSC
Yeah i need help choosing my electives, its confusing. I just want to focus on the psychology though, so i think all my electives will be based around that. I'm gonna ask more about it on tuesday.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
ShaneRichards13 said:
Yeah i need help choosing my electives, its confusing. I just want to focus on the psychology though, so i think all my electives will be based around that. I'm gonna ask more about it on tuesday.
Yeh, but it's best to go to the advising day.

boris2003

HSC
Bachelor Of Arts, major in History, Philosophy, Politics at Penrith, for 1 semester, then transfer in the mid year to Accounting, as that was my first pref

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)