B Bus and B Comp (1 Viewer)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
the cut off wasn't what we suspected. i wonder why. oh and its a good think too!!

but it looks like all uts business courses took a hit, they all went down... hmmm...

sorcerer

86.30 was nottttt wat i expected....... but shit candidature of 1st prefs. must be low...

still its all gud

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I can't believe it either. I was expecting it to be in the low 90's, as I said to people at Advisory Day. I was expecting Business to go up again too. Well I'm sure most of you guys are happy that you made it in :).

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
does anyone know how many places on offer there are in this course? and how many of those offers are for nrsl?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I wanted to find out these numbers for myself too. I might be able to at a later stage :).

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yay officially i got into this course... let me know who else got in so i can add u to my MSN...

CYA at enrolement ;)

kozmickandie

Oh Yeah! I got in too :)
I hope it's a good course and don't regret it... perhaps I should have chosen plain Business.

sorcerer

lol ye i hope its good too.. i mean.. it shuold be.. coz of the options u will have available to you...

coz Business is realli good at UTS and IT at UTS is among da best... so yeh .. the best of both worlds.

sorcerer

and is there a website (or if anyone can describe what its all about)... which has descriptions for the IT Sub majors...

specifically

IT Management / IS Theories and methodologies.

cheers

ToRnaDo

HSC
hohooooo i;ve just checked UAC website..hehehi got B Business B Computing offer :)

Havent decide accept it or not ....will ask u guy here for more info

Cheer for who got this offer :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)