B Business @ Newcastle --> Sydney Uni? (1 Viewer)

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
I want to eventually go to sydney uni however am unsure whether I will get a high enough UAI.

For example, If I got a UAI of 60 and got into B Business at Newcastle Uni, worked really really hard and got D's/HD's, what chance (between 0-10, 0 being no chance, 10 being definitely) would I have in getting into:

Arts @ Sydney Uni

Economics @ Sydney Uni

Thanks in advance.

HSC
If you dont get the UAI you need (which will probably be like me) then you could always try these places.

SIBT
Do a Diploma in Business Admin for a year, once you've completed it, you go straight onto the 2nd year at Macq in the appropriate Bachelor degree
B. Business Admin / B. Arts / B. Commerce / B. Commerce etc

UAI: 63 <--- (My aim :D)

INSEARCH
Pretty much the same as SIBT, do a diploma in Business and Commerce, get into B. Business at UTS. Only thing is that even with a pass, you may not be guaranteed into the Bachelor course, unlike SIBT - also much more expensive.

UAI: 50

There's also APM College which offers business degrees.

doink

Clone
HSC
ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
I want to eventually go to sydney uni however am unsure whether I will get a high enough UAI.

For example, If I got a UAI of 60 and got into B Business at Newcastle Uni, worked really really hard and got D's/HD's, what chance (between 0-10, 0 being no chance, 10 being definitely) would I have in getting into:

Arts @ Sydney Uni

Economics @ Sydney Uni

Thanks in advance.
Even with a GPA of 7 your UAI would only be pushed up to 79.75 in the first year. After two years it would be 90. After a third year of getting straight HD's only your uai would be 94.5. Which meets the cut-off but you have already graduated....

So you need straight HD for your entire course and come graduation you can do economics at USYD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)