B Comm (marketing, tourism and hospitality management) (1 Viewer)

Willskii

HSC
When i found out about this course it was liek Jan 4th and i wanted to do the course.
I put it down as my first pref just in case i got lucky and low and behold i did get lucky and got accepeted into the course. I was wondering if i have to go to an interview still and if someone could maybe send the Phone no. that i would need to get in touch with them or a website.
Cheers

the xc3ption

Hey how did that happen? the UAC 2005 guide said that the course could not be added as a course after 26th Novemeber 2004, and that your application would not be considered if u did not perform satisfactorily at the interview!!

um and you would be looking for Dr Robert March
and you can conatct him on:

Last edited by a moderator:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
LoL yeah how did that happen...???
Oh doez anyone know which day we go to the hospitality college (fogot the name =P)?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
mushroom_head said:
you go to kenvale college every friday cuz there are never lessons on fridays for commerce students
Oh so nothin happenz on Monday...?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Oh and one mo thing, do we have any tutorial classez...? Cauz I only got 6 lecturez a week.

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
yeah you should have tutorial classes, i'm not exactly sure coz i decided i won't be doing this course anymore.

i haven't even got my timetable yet! i think i should enrol after the advising session 2moro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)