B Commerce- do we have to decided whether we want combined degree or single? (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Hey guys,
Do we have to decide on a double ( Comm/Sci , Comm/Eco ) or single degree straight away or can we decide that laters? Thanks

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Well what degree did you get accepted into? I'm sure if you were accepted to the Commerce degree only, you'e only allowed to do a single degree.

VuongstER_boi

HSC
424000 B Commerce, B Com/B Economics, B Com/B Science, B Com/B Arts, B Com/B Eng (Materials Sc & Eng) - full or part time at UNSW

That's it above. And dw, I just rang them up and they said yeah, u gotta select the course straight away. So I guess i'm just gonna think now about which course to choose..hm...thanks anyways lol

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Oh okay, my bad :) What course are you thinking of doing?

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Well, either Comm/Sci or just comm itself. I wanted comm/eng but I didn't get that lol. ( off by 0.2). The reason for comm/sci is because I did mostly sciences at school and so it'll make me a tad bit uncertain about doing Commerce by itself.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well if you want to drop or pick up a second degree from the list, you can internally transfer later on if you want.

remember they have the same program code.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)