B-Commerce @ Monash vs Melbourne Uni (1 Viewer)

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I was wondering if its a possibility to transfer from Melbourne Uni commerce to Monash Com/Law? Might be a good alternative since JD entrance is pretty complicated with the LSAT:X
Not really..you just sit the LSAT..how's that complicated?

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Not really the case now with the Melbourne model in place. There is no ugrad law available anymore. Doing commerce ugrad then law grad will be the norm for most people wanting to be high achievers.
JD is not masters in law. Different thing.

shadowbane91

HSC
I guess I just need to do more research into the LSAT to calm my nerves lol, sorry. But either way it looks promising. :x

Foodie

HSC
N/A
Not really..you just sit the LSAT..how's that complicated?
The whole prepping for the LSAT, as opposed to just applying and hoping your grades are enough to get in (for UG law). Just a hunch.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Melbourne's breadth can get pretty annoying, I've got friends who are struggling to satisfy their level 3 breadth requirements but if you're majoring in Acc/Fin then the law subjects which you'll need for Accounting accreditation will successfully satisfy the stream for your breadth.

shadowbane91

HSC
Yeah but as you said, for accounting and Finance major, we just got our course planners the other week and I only need one level 3 breathe to satisfy my 3rd year, which is Taxation Law, also needed for my accreditation so thats settled. My only nerf is the LSAT and impressing them with my essay. If not then its straight to a CA firm if I can :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)