b-commerce- prof acct. (1 Viewer)

agreed

HSC
hi everyone, is anyone doing the b-com-professional acct at macq city campus? i am. it's a new course right?

i'm just so confused about making timetables and orientation days. although they did say that they would talk us through it all on the 4th of march.

how come the macquarie north ryde campus has so many more info days. and are they starting earlier then us?

so confused.

blackrider89

HSC
hi everyone, is anyone doing the b-com-professional acct at macq city campus? i am. it's a new course right?

i'm just so confused about making timetables and orientation days. although they did say that they would talk us through it all on the 4th of march.

how come the macquarie north ryde campus has so many more info days. and are they starting earlier then us?

so confused.
No. Old course 4 sure.
Yes. It's the main one (and 50-100 times bigger) so that's reasonable. And the courses here start ealier.

agreed

HSC
No. Old course 4 sure.
Yes. It's the main one (and 50-100 times bigger) so that's reasonable. And the courses here start ealier.

Oh really its an old course? i never saw it before in the uac guides. The ryde campus is massive compared to the city campus.

agreed

HSC
hey what do we do about buying textbooks?
and also are we alowwed to go to macquarie north ryde campus o-week?
thats this week isn't it?

agreed

HSC
ok so everyone ready for tomoz?

what do we need to take with us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)