B Education (1 Viewer)

Kabbageau

I'm awesome
HSC
Yep! Good to hear there's other people doing the course :) We've got enrolment on Wednesday right?

I'll be there at 10:30, which is a hassle, cause it takes me 1.5 hours to get there!!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha yes, thought id start a thread and see if there are other ppl out there doing the course :p I also have to travel 1.5 hours, I live in the canterbury area!! cept im at 9.00 am :|, i wish myself luck in getting there by then!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
HEY, if there are any b education ppls out there, how did u find enrolment day?

Kabbageau

I'm awesome
HSC
Can't complain. Except for the transport!!

Choosing subjects proved challenging - despite the fact everything had been set for us!! All those horrible options to choose from :(

And is it me or don't any guys do Primary education? While its awesome that I'm in a female dominated course...I could do with a little male company now and then

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
There are not many guys at all! At the 9.00 session there were about 2 or 3, and as i was leaving at around 10ish, there was another 4 or 5 waiting to go in :S Don't worry just think of the attention you'll get ;) lol

At my session there were a few girls who had already completed some of the course and that, so they were in their 20's n such, i feel so young :( haha

I don't really mind that they set the program for the year, i dont like making decisions AND no maths for this year :D wooo!

Tsubasa

HSC
I want to do this course but dang... Lindfield is too far away from where I live. Why can't they have it in the city. :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)