B Eng/ B Sc/ B Tech-(CDFSP) (1 Viewer)

Bigs08

HSC
Hey all, so I just typed my name into the SMH Offers site and found that I was accepted into the course I applied for, to my great pleasure. The course code is 480030, for a Bachelor Of Arts At Callaghan at Newcastle. What is confusing me is that the course is a bachelor of ARTS (as stated) while the SMH site says it is a B Eng/ B Sc/ B Tech-(CDFSP). This would also lead me to believe that it is an ADFA program, which I was not aware of (to that length, I though that ADFA operated through UNSW). Could this simply be SMH messing things up? I'm a bit confused really. I'd love it if my course was ADFA-supported but not really willing to give up my hopes just yet.

Anyone with a clue your help would be much appreciated as I obviously don't have one :haha:

Kaatie

HSC
i saw that too (doing arts/science). i just ignored it..

Kelly47

HSC
I don't really know anything for certain, but I did read two posts by people in the General University Discussion area where the smh had printed a different course to the ones they were offered also, so it's quite possible it's an error.
But like I said, I don't really know. :)

Bigs08

HSC
I guess no ADFA for me then, thanks to you both though, nice to know it's a common-ish problem!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Can't you log in through the UAC website to see your offer? That should give a more concrete description.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)