B Eng or B Eng Diploma (1 Viewer)

Bekhit

HSC
Hey UTS-ers...was just looking at engineering degrees combined with business n saw that theirs the b eng/b bus n den ders a b eng/ b bus with diploma in engineering. Whats the difference?? which is better?? any advantages?? cos ones 4.5 years n ones 5.5 years. thanks

roadcone

HSC
i have no idea on the differences between the two, potentially some other students could enlighten you... but i guess the real question is whether you want to use the business or the engineering degree more.

Bekhit

HSC
nah i wanna head into the engineerin field. just doing business cos it opens many other doors and i wouldn't mind some shares trading on the side. But yeh at first when i didn't know there was two degrees, i thought sweet ill finish this degree even earlier than usual but now i know ders two im not sure of the difference.thanks though

Last edited:

Bekhit

HSC
never thought that engineering was really like dey say it is...that short in supply...comon no posts.Someone help.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ok, look, im doing Be ng dip at UTS. first off, i thought about the double degree allot but im not interested about it at the moment because its going to be 6 years all up. i rather just do an extra year of engineering but get a masters.

also, if you want to do the business bit in the course you can apply for it latter on. you will get in if you have a pass average.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au/eng/ug/c10068.html

handbook said:
This course is essentially the same as the Bachelor of Engineering Bachelor of Business (C10065) combined degree except for the additional requirement of two internships and the completion of the Engineering Practice Program. The Engineering Practice Program is integrated throughout the course.
That took me all of 20 seconds.

Bekhit

HSC
Azamakumar said:
http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au/eng/ug/c10068.html

This course is essentially the same as the Bachelor of Engineering Bachelor of Business (C10065) combined degree except for the additional requirement of two internships and the completion of the Engineering Practice Program. The Engineering Practice Program is integrated throughout the course.

That took me all of 20 seconds.
Fanx Azama but from what i know the b eng also has internships which needa be completed. Maybe its the engineering practice program thats different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)