B Engineering / B Science - Which uni??? (1 Viewer)

PimpPyro

Hey,

With UAC preferences due soon, I s'pose I had better make some decisions. But hopefully you can help me make them or just make them for me :). I want to do combined BE (Mechatronics) / BSc (Physics). Which uni would be best in your opinion? Thanks in advanced for your help.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
USyd or UNSW. Decide based on transport issues, whether you like the degree structure at one uni better than the other etc, and which campus you find to be more to your liking.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
withoutaface said:
USyd or UNSW. Decide based on transport issues, whether you like the degree structure at one uni better than the other etc, and which campus you find to be more to your liking.
Haha, the stock standard response :). Pay particular attention to the contact hours that you'll have at either university, since both science and engineering are fairly brutal in that department.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
neo_o said:
Haha, the stock standard response :). Pay particular attention to the contact hours that you'll have at either university, since both science and engineering are fairly brutal in that department.
It may be stock standard, but it really does boil down to personal preference. Also don't overload. Ever.

nit

HSC
Unless you're Templar, who was doing 33 cp at one stage this semester :)...I know someone doing arts/science doing 40 cp this semester.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
nit said:
Unless you're Templar, who was doing 33 cp at one stage this semester :)...I know someone doing arts/science doing 40 cp this semester.
Correction...is doing 33cp

withoutaface said:
Also don't overload. Ever.
And I assume that comes from personal experience.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Templar said:
And I assume that comes from personal experience.
30cp + active social life + campaigning for SRC != mix, however it will be forced to for the next few months.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Our accounting tutor overloaded in comm/engineering (aeronautical) every semester he could, and now he's finishing it in 4 years instead of 6. Crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)