B&G Orientation (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Does anyone know if there is a set B&G orientation on the weekend. Fenner's is compulsory and timetabled, but i don't have anything on B&Gs... I assume there are activities?

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
im not really sure about bng but i know that Bruce has stuff scheduled from the 12th onwards so i am assuming that bng is the same-didnt you get some knid of notice about oweek activities in ur accommadation package?

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
probably used the wrong phrase there paroissien- i meant, wasnt there any info in the contracts and stuff that you had to send back to the respective hall/college? meh im that out of it i cant remeber anything from last years oweek so dont mind me":)

Paroissien

HSC
Ok, now there is no need to worry. And no, from memory they didn't tell us anything about orientation

mewcou

imsooverskool said:
im not really sure about bng but i know that Bruce has stuff scheduled from the 12th onwards so i am assuming that bng is the same-didnt you get some knid of notice about oweek activities in ur accommadation package?
any specifics on whats happening at Bruce?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Rang up. Nothing compulsory but stuffs on all week, they'll let us know on arrival

tradewind

For bruce hall, i recieved an email from the President of the Bruce Hall Residents’ Association with an attachment outlining the best way to come prepared, what activities are held on the first day 12th feb and a list of things needed.

mewcou

Wow. That sure sounds like a nice email to get... I gave them my email address.

I wont hold my breath.

tradewind

mewcou said:
Wow. That sure sounds like a nice email to get... I gave them my email address.

I wont hold my breath.
It was a relief to get it. I got the email with the subject line "welcome to bruce hall" on thursday Feb 4, if you haven't received it soon, i can forward the attachment to you.

mewcou

I've been checking my email several times a day since then. Maybe they are just slow but I would rather not take the chance. It would be awesome if you could forward it to me. I would really appreciate it. :)
email: mewcou@hotmail.com
Thank you very much.

Paroissien

HSC
There is no need to worry, and if you are after confirmation that you got in just check the ANU site

mewcou

Nah, I'm all set now. :)

Cheers for sending the pdf tradewind.

Toga party, woo! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)