B in Arts in architecture (1 Viewer)

Ava

HSC
Can someone who does this course tell me about it....is it different from other uni's architecture courses etc...is it fun, worth doing in your opinion..

just everything... :)

Thanks

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
your questions are kind of vague
pm me i might be able to answer some questions if you like

its different because it has a part time course structure

frazzle

HSC
johnson said:
its different because it has a part time course structure
that's what i don't get. architecture is a 5 and ahalf year degree at UNSW, UTS and USYD, but at UTS, because it's a part time course, you do 2 days a week or something like that. how do they fit the whole course in there? are those 2 days extremely long days?

and is architecture a lot of hard work? if uni is 2 days a week, how much of your own time do you use to do uni work?

cheers!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
frazzle said:
that's what i don't get. architecture is a 5 and ahalf year degree at UNSW, UTS and USYD, but at UTS, because it's a part time course, you do 2 days a week or something like that. how do they fit the whole course in there? are those 2 days extremely long days?

and is architecture a lot of hard work? if uni is 2 days a week, how much of your own time do you use to do uni work?

cheers!
yeah mondays i have design at night for 4 hours and wednesday i have a 12 hour day (9am-9pm) which only one hour break for lunch..so it's like intensive learning

you're encouraged to work at an architect's firm but i work at a nursing home because you get shit pay as an architect student, and right now money is more important to me than experience

um i usually dedicate one or two full days a week to design work and like all my other subjects' work is done on the bus ride into uni.....

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
johnson said:
hey dude, did you end up transferring or whatever was gun happen?
i did insearch and ive submitted a personal statement to Arch so i'm just waiting for UAC now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)