B International and Global Studies/B International Studies Comparison.. USyd and UNSW (1 Viewer)

Nondescript

HSC
Hi there,
Just looking for opinions from people with experience on which program is better in terms of course structure and overall quality. I know that the UNSW program lasts for 4 years and includes a year overseas, while the USyd program is only 3 years and the overseas program is optional. Thoughts anyone?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Re: B International and Global Studies/B International Studies Comparison.. USyd and

If you do it at USyd, you get to graduate with a BIGS. =D

merillem

HSC
Re: B International and Global Studies/B International Studies Comparison.. USyd and

Take the 4 years inc. overseas study. It's an awesome experience (personally as well as for your resume) and, no matter what they tell you, since it's built in it's going to be a lot easier to arrange credit etc than in a degree that doesn't have it integrated.

Better travel funding available through UNSW too.

Nondescript

HSC

Yeah thanks, I think UNSW seems to be the way I'm heading at the moment for pretty much all of those reasons lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)