b nutrition and dietetics (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

i just did my first year of it...yay exams are over! i would highly recommend it...great faculty, great lecturers and lots and lots of prac over the next few years

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
You guys always cook really yummy smelling stuff on E level that gets our tummies rumbling as we walk past :(
Do you guys need to do any more HUBS?

kittycat552

hipsta_jess said:
You guys always cook really yummy smelling stuff on E level that gets our tummies rumbling as we walk past :(
Do you guys need to do any more HUBS?
haha hubs...hell yes...next year i do 3 hubs courses all in last sem :(

yeah, the cooking component was awesome, not exactly healthy though.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
yeah, its my first preference. Lil Lelu, did you do chem/food tech? I did food tech but not chem - bridging course awaits. And if you did can i ask your marks? Just curious :)

kittycat552

lourai*87 said:
yeah, its my first preference. Lil Lelu, did you do chem/food tech? I did food tech but not chem - bridging course awaits. And if you did can i ask your marks? Just curious :)
I just did first year of N & D and you're in the same predicament as i was...did well at food tech in year 12 but had only done year 11 chem which really counted for shit all in the end...i also did a bridging course in mid jan of last year which truly didn't help AT ALL...quite irrelevant to the chem u do in dietetics...

there isn't much chem until u hit 2nd sem of first year (where the chem gets really nasty!) and tonnes & tonnes in 2nd year. It's all advanced organic chem in 2nd sem first yr which i struggled with but studied shitloads and pulled a credit so yay for me. Good luck with it! I'm sure you'll be fine and will love the course!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Thank u! Im starting to get excited now, and a little nervous but hey... I have enrolled in the bridging course for next week...i thought the same thing when i looked at the short course booklet - it didnt seem overly relevant, and i found another for intro chem for the health sciences which i thought would be better, but i rang the faculty and they told me the former is better, so oh well!

Tiney, what school did you go to? I went to Tomaree :)

kittycat552

lourai*87 said:
Thank u! Im starting to get excited now, and a little nervous but hey... I have enrolled in the bridging course for next week...i thought the same thing when i looked at the short course booklet - it didnt seem overly relevant, and i found another for intro chem for the health sciences which i thought would be better, but i rang the faculty and they told me the former is better, so oh well!

Tiney, what school did you go to? I went to Tomaree :)
I'm from south west rocks (near the shithole known as kempsey...went to a school called st pauls)

Enjoy the course and uni life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)