B of Business - Accounting for Business [22107] (1 Viewer)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Rormonor requested that I post the previous semester Mid-Semester Pre-Released Questions in the Secks thread. I'm posting here instead as everyone can have easy access to it =] Use this thread for general Accounting for Business (22107) questions, answers and discussion too.

These questions should help you in finding out about the structure of the mid-semester, and what types of questions they are going to expect you do.
Sometime around Week 6, Jon Tyler will release a pre-release for you guys- so if you want extra practice (even though it is not required) feel free to use these. They can also be used for a refresher when it comes to the final exam.

There are 2 files attached- One from Autumn 2006 (which a friend gave me) and Spring 2006 (the one I did).

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Huratio

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
ooo kool bananas, practice makes perfect. thanks heaps Alister ♥

jared_88

HSC
Hi all

Has anyone got a copy of a past final (end of semester) exam for this subject they would like to share?

Many thanks in advance :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Jon didn't give us a past final exam paper last semester.

If you want some practice for:
The second part of the semester: I suggest more exercises in the textbook. There are heaps there!
First part of the semester: Practice on the Tutorial exercises then the Pre-released Mid-semester exercises.

Good Luck to everyone doing Accounting for Business this semester!

-Huratio

Donski

HSC
N/A
why bother....im ready to repeat this subject, bring on summer school.

unless any available tutor from this week 'til 9 June???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)