B of Business (1 Viewer)

jh032055

HSC
I'm starting the B of Business this year 2016 and I'm wondering where the first year classes will be held! Is it in the main UTS building or in the Business School?

Thanks.

dwk72

HSC
I'm starting the B of Business this year 2016 and I'm wondering where the first year classes will be held! Is it in the main UTS building or in the Business School?

Thanks.
New building. You'll never use the main building.

jh032055

HSC
Thank youuuuuu!! Because half of my grade is going UTS and I really don't wanna see them! I'm the only one doing B of Business so yayyyyy! Thanks!!!

However the new building is mainly for post graduate students? The Cheung I think it's called! There's also another building where building 8 is

dwk72

HSC
Thank youuuuuu!! Because half of my grade is going UTS and I really don't wanna see them! I'm the only one doing B of Business so yayyyyy! Thanks!!!

However the new building is mainly for post graduate students? The Cheung I think it's called! There's also another building where building 8 is
The new building is building 8.
However, just because you're a business student doesn't mean you wont run into others....
Clubs and societies will almost always be located around the main building.
The library is the same building as the law faculty.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

You can still access it :)

esaitchkay

HSC

Chau Chak Wing Building (Building 8) is mainly for post-grad business students. There's a very small chance you'll have a class in there.
Main Building (B01/02) is mainly admin.

Undergrad business classes are normally held in Building 05, with some lectures in Building 4/6 at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)