B of Computing (E-business) (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Hey guys just go another offer from UWS for bachelor of Business (E-business), I will taking that over bachelor of Computing.

See you guys around campus.

tkfkd

HSC
I'm thinking of doing either IT or Computing at UWS. I received an IT offer in the main round and received computing late round. I was wondering for computing, would I struggle if I didn't do any business courses during year 11 and 12? Is the course all or mostly about Business side of things? Not about programming, computing etc.?

The campus for IT is in Campbelltown and it's gonna take me about an hours or two to just get there from Burwood area. So I'm thinking of probably doing Computing if it isn't so business orienta.

ztune

HSC
N/A
Prob not because its business informations system which wasnt in the business year 12, but maybe struggle if u didnt do 2unit maths

Khmerunited

HSC
ztune said:
i think ders a minor problem communication1 is at 9 till 10 then maths is on 10 - 12:30 anyone else noticed this
well why there would be a problem anyway?? i heard b4 that they let u out like 5 mins b4 other lecture begin.. :confused: not sure though..

btw..Mathematics for Business start from 10:00-13:00 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)