B of Design cofa 2007 (next yr)? (1 Viewer)

sarzosarz

HSC
who's putting this as one of their preferences for next yr???

the course seems great in terms of being very broad, offering flexibility.. and i LOVE flexibility (if i stick to one thing i'll get sick of it).
I'm probably one of the RARE few who have NOT done any artsy/ design courses for my hsc, and no doubt i'll b placed a disadvantage...
OH WELLS! i'm sick of history (rckn historians hav a sad life indeed)
hmmm ppl say its more conceptual based eh? thats great i luv that! (thats y i luv society n culture! no wait. most of the time.)
STILL! i'm always in my own world daydreaming.. got a huge imagination and a deep burning creativity!

Hope to meet fellow future-to-be students at cofa! SO.. why do U wanna go cofa or do this course??

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
sarzosarz said:
who's putting this as one of their preferences for next yr???

the course seems great in terms of being very broad, offering flexibility.. and i LOVE flexibility (if i stick to one thing i'll get sick of it).
I'm probably one of the RARE few who have NOT done any artsy/ design courses for my hsc, and no doubt i'll b placed a disadvantage...
OH WELLS! i'm sick of history (rckn historians hav a sad life indeed)
hmmm ppl say its more conceptual based eh? thats great i luv that! (thats y i luv society n culture! no wait. most of the time.)
STILL! i'm always in my own world daydreaming.. got a huge imagination and a deep burning creativity!

Hope to meet fellow future-to-be students at cofa! SO.. why do U wanna go cofa or do this course??
Yeah it's like 7th on my list, but i'm looking at doing Visual Communications at Newcastle University because I can't afford to live in Sydney..... :p
I also get 4 extra UAI points there. Ha.

Alternatively I want to do History/Social Science Teaching :p So shhh about history.

Shame I can't do both damnit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)