B of international & Global Studies USYD to B of Public Communications UTS (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I've applied through UAC to get into B of Public Communications (Advertising & Public Relations) at UTS. The cut off atar is 91.5. I got an ATAR of 93.6, is it likely that I will get accepted? What are the chances of the ATAR cut off being upped from the beginning of the year?

Also, I'm doing appauling in one of my subjects at Usyd and I feel I'm going to fail in the exams for the semester, will that matter? What will happen? Thanks!

HSC
Add on** that I'm in first year and I'll be completing my first semester at uni. Will my GPA count?

cjwkang93

HSC
Your 1st year 1st semester does not count to your GPA when you transfer for this mid-year entry unless you're transferring internally (current uni but different course) then they might check up on your profile. Also, the cut-off changes or stays the same depending on the other candidates who apply for the course that you're interested in.
About your marks in your first semester, for a matter of fact your exam marks and such doesn't even matter since your mid-year transfer results come out before your finals result anyway so they can't really judge on anything unless your finals are worth 40% and you got 0% for the other 60% throughout the semester which i highly doubt.

HeroineSlow

~ aigoo...
HSC
you'll get in for sure, they judge you based on your ATAR since you havent even gotten your semester results yet. i transferred to UTS too except im doing social inquiry since I couldnt get into public communication :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)