B Science/B Law (1 Viewer)

04er

HSC
What do you guys do in Science/Law? I am currently in year 12, and considering this degree. It sounds really interesting because I am doing Chem, Bio and Phys this year... so I'm wondering what the science part is about? Oh, and how does the science part affect your employment opportunities? Thanks for your time! :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You can do any science you want in a B Science - ranging from chemistry to neuroscience to psychology to computer science. It's an extremely flexible degree.

Very diverse employment opportunities. A background in science implies an ability to actually think and solve problems in a logical manner, unlike those mindless commerce drones. ;)

04er

HSC
Thanks for that Laz :) Sounds very appealing the way you put it :D LoL at the commerce drones :p

santaslayer

HSC
actually for commerce...ur ability to think is equally, if not more important.......
take the accounting major for instance, u need a clear head and the ability to think and detect fraud (if ur doing forensic accounting) which is highly valued in any industry (yes, even the science sector!..lol)
this is only one of the many other examples i could rave on about......( info systems, finance, actuarials, eco, etc etc)
actually eco requires both quantative and qualatative analysis.....similar to that of a science degree, and the issue about flexibiltu i think, is already illustrated to u on the above .....

LoLz...so blah!

teh winnar!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
lol this morning prue vines goes 'oh you're the only science law in this class? i guess you'll be suffering alone!'

not encouraging!!! :p

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
everyone knows arts is way better than commerce pfft
commerce in itself sounds better then arts.......:D

what r u arts students majoring in anywayz? :eek:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
what r u arts students majoring in anywayz? :eek:
i'm a commerce student :uhoh:

but i do some arts and science units too. it's like going to high school again, really.

santaslayer

HSC
arts subz like a language?
science as in marketing science?.....lol
ahaha...i laugh at u.....high school all over again.....hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)