B Science majoring in both psychology and nutrition - is it possible? (1 Viewer)

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I've been searching high and low, and I'm still quite confused. The other day I came accross a course at UoW which was a B Science (Psychology and Nutrition). This really interested me, so I tried to find if any other unis had it a little closer to home. After all my searching, I still wasn't very sure, so would someone be ableto help me out? Is it possible at any other unis? Which ones? How would I work out the required uai?
Thanks heaps in advance.

gigi2000

unfortunately, that's not always how it works, natstar...
do become an actual nutritionist you have to do a course accredited by the dietitians of australia. There's ones at Sydney uni (BSciene(Nutrition)) , at Newcastle (B(Nutrition and Dietetics)) and one at wollongong (B(Nutrition and Dietetics)). There's also one at Wagga Wagga i think. But you can look it up on the DPA website.
I looked into some of those course cos I was interested in combining it with an arts degree, but didin;t seem to find such flexibility anywhere.
You could to the B(Nutrition and Psychology) and then just do a masters of nutrition to become accredited?
CHeers
gigi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)