ba communication (public communication)???? (1 Viewer)

nadine99

HSC
hi there uts'ers =)

im at unsw at the moment trying desperatley to get into ba in communication (public communication) and i believe the uai is now something like 94.05, i got into BA communications (writing and cultures) (uai of 86?) at the beginning of this year, but decided against going with it and trying for public communication again mid year.

does uts offer this course next session? i am exempt from some of the core first year subjects so i have the ability to go straight into second session subjects without the 1st semester ones done... is there a way of haggling my way in without stupid uac cause i already got into comms this year lol....yeah right.

i realise its very competitive so should i just jump into something like social inquiry ( in my desperate attempt to leave my teaching degree) and attempt to transfer later??

please any help form current students would help massively.
thanking you in advance!!!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
UTS Communications doesn't have a midsession intake, its only at the end of each year. Its also really really easy to transfer from one strand of communications to another so its no great shakes if you do writing or social inquiry instead of pubcomm - you can just transfer later. You also can do a sub-major in PR or advertising in any of the communications courses.

Also, you must apply through UAC, the only way to get around this is if you are already in a communications degree at UTS which you, unfortunately, are not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)