• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ba of Aviation UNSW (1 Viewer)

laith007

HSC
Hey people,
Would just like to know if anyone else has been accepted into this degree and if so what are the views and whether they would like to hopefully meet up before uni some time. Thanks guys :) Laith

stpjono

HSC
heya, bA of aviation eh.... flying stream or management? I really want to do the flying stream (in yr 12 atm) but im so unsure of the employment opportunities avaliable once you graduate. i hear a lot of sites saying 'become an instructor to build hours' and the like, but i mean, the demand cant be great at all. IVe looked around all over the place, and atm there are practically no low-hour jobs avaliable.
have you come across the same dilhemma when deciding to do aviation?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if you want to do the flying stream, then there are employment opportunities available
work as a pilot for airline carriers, or maybe even the air force
management is a bit different...my friend jsut graduated, so if you want, i could give you his details and you can ask him any sort of aviation mangement question you want

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
The interviews aren't bad actually...much much easier and not as tense as UMAT/Mbbs.

I believe the employment opportunites aren't bad at all, you should be able to get connections towards future job opportunites when you're doing the flying stream at bankstown.

Though you'll find that the demand for this degree isn't too high owing to terrorist activities lately, but that's just my speculation :) Of course worst to the worst, join the Army.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)