BA-Psych...confuso! (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah i made above it easily goodtogo
hmmmm so i need to do psych 105 and stats if i do psych 104??
damn iT! :mad:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i know u do have to do stat170 or stat171 but in the pre-requisites it doesnt say anything about doing PSYC105 (intro 2)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i checked the book and you do have to do psych105. also 104 and stat170/171.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Iv'e been accepted into B arts-Psychology for late rounds and i'm not sure if i should take that over my B arts/science course at Sydney. I was going to major Psychology for the science bit and just do maths, but B arts-Psychology lets you do that too.

I've got a question. In a Barts-Psychology, is your major in Psychology or do u Have to also major something in Table A aswell?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
heheh the degree is actually called... arts with a major in psychology... so yeahh u major in psychology i guess heheehe

ewww at science lol so i'de rather goto maq

i got a arts-psyche offer in main offer rounds and an ebusiness offer in the late rounds

with arts psyche there are only three cores in the first year
STAT170 (intro to stats)
Intro to psyche 1
intro to psyche 2

and den da rest u choose as electives in ur first year
and u can choose whatever subject u want offered by the university as long as u meet the pre-requisites

that suonds fully sik but if ur interested in business as well... it basically only allows u to do fundamentals of marketing in the busineesss eco department :(

so im thinkin ill take the ebusiness offer whoops sorry im talking about me

urrm... psyche has lotsa core 2nd year subjects lol i cant remember from scratch but btw i heard dat MAQ has one of the largest psycho departments in australia... so yeh do arts wit a major in psyche at maq! :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
ok, so if i want to choose law from Arts, when i look them up on the timetable, it only has 2 law courses for first year (LAW103 &LAW113) but how do i decipher whether they are Arts or whether they are for the real law students to take? or doesnt it matter?

also, how many credits do each Art course have? is it a standard 3 in first year?

and can i take an Arts in both semesters?

i havent had to think for so long, ive forgotten how! lol

thanks everyone for al ur help btw, greatly appreciated :D
lol oh how funny were we back in first year!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
hahaha. why are you digging up old posts at 5am in the morning?

Your procrastinating again arent you!!!! *shakes head*

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Jamie, you were going to go to USYD??!!

Ah well, just as well, because you're as unhinged as the rest of us MQers, so you wouldnt have fit in ;)

Anne, I sound like such a loser! How did I get confused? Its so stupid and so simple now!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
Jamie, you were going to go to USYD??!!

Ah well, just as well, because you're as unhinged as the rest of us MQers, so you wouldnt have fit in ;)

Anne, I sound like such a loser! How did I get confused? Its so stupid and so simple now!
LOL I know i was a bigger "loser"... i read some of my old posts and some of it was like "whats a credit point?... i only goto uni 12 hours a week, thats not enough" lol

clairegirl said:
urrm... psyche has lotsa core 2nd year subjects ... i heard dat MAQ has one of the largest psycho departments in australia... so yeh do arts wit a major in psyche at maq!
LOL yeah i convinced Jamie to come to macq with that one poorly constructed barely legible setence jkz... jamie.. what made u change your mind to come to macquarie?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
hahaha. why are you digging up old posts at 5am in the morning?

Your procrastinating again arent you!!!! *shakes head*
lol @ well you try listening to 7-9 hours worth of stat lectures, u'de go crazy... and it didn't even help much lol oh well... looks like another all nighter tonight for me... but im going to bed for a couple of hours... me needs zzzzz|ZZZzzz

belle8z

HSC
hey all just became member, i am doing phsyc80 just wandering who is new to doing that for the second semester and have they doen the online quiz?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)