BA students - Fun & Games With Admin Snafus! (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
yeah, ok, it was my fuckup, not admin's. but hey, you're reading!

i didn't change my correspondence address in time to get my HECS form and things saying what i have to pay - so i don't know how much i need to pay by friday to come back to uni. i talked to an extremely helpful lady with an almost unintelligible subcontinental accent at the HECS office and as far as she knew i'm ok as long as i pay $493 for my usu fees, cos i'm a HECS student so it's not like i have to pay tuition fees. but i just wanted to check - any other PLAIN OLD STRAIGHT VANILLA BACHELOR OF ARTS, no bracketed crap about languages or informatics (pfft), HECS students want to help me out here? was that all you had to pay? or were there any extra charges from the faculty, for certain subjects etc? please fish me outta my hole here, i know people who had to take an extra year off cos of admin fuckups and i've got two days to sort this!!!

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hey have you enrolled? cos if you havent you need to do so by the 6th, otherwise im pretty sure they will re bill you. If your worried just contact the student union, they grant extensions im sure theyll give you one!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
shelley said:
hey have you enrolled? cos if you havent you need to do so by the 6th, otherwise im pretty sure they will re bill you. If your worried just contact the student union, they grant extensions im sure theyll give you one!
i'm going into second year, i've pre-enrolled, do i have to ENROL-enrol again? fuck on a stick... they have all my HECS forms and everything and Helpful Indian Lady said that's all they need. if i've pre-enrolled do i have to ENROL again? shit...

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I had all these problems with the prerequisites required for the degree i transferred into. The handbook was incredibly unclear on the issue, so I tried contacting the Arts faculty, who gave me the run-around, kept changing their answers and eventually told me that my plan for the rest of my degree was completely invalid. Turns out I should just have read the Con handbook instead, since THAT was more clear about what I needed to do for the Arts component of my degree than the Arts Faculty handbook. In the end, the advice of the Faculty of Arts was completely wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)