• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Baby Flushed Down the toilet. (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
A 14-year-old girl gave birth to a full-term baby in a school bathroom and then tried to flush it down the toilet, killing the infant, police in Texas said.
The incident at Cedar Bayou Junior High in Baytown, Texas, came just three days after another 14-year-old girl delivered a stillborn baby in the toilet of an aeroplane on her way back to Houston from a school field trip.
The Harris County District Attorney's office decided not to pursue charges against the girl on the plane, who disposed of the body in a rubbish bin.
The students and their chaperones were returning from New York aboard a March 30 Continental Airlines flight.
Houston homicide investigators interviewed both the girl and a 14-year-old boy believed to be the father.
The girl, whom authorities have not identified, told police she did not know she was pregnant.
Preliminary autopsy results indicated the baby was stillborn and not viable, police said.
The plane landed at Bush Intercontinental Airport on a non-stop flight from New York's LaGuardia Airport.
A cleaning crew found the body inside a wastebasket in the toilet of the plane about 15 minutes after it landed.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/04/03/1206851043255.html

Lots of 14yr Olds having sex these days.... rather depressing.

alex1905

HSC
How could you flush your child down the toilet?
And how could you not know that you are 9 months pregnant?
I can't believe that anyone would do this.
They obviously had problems, and should have spoken to someone about them, not murdered their child.
They could have put it up for adoption or something so it could have lived its life.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
alex1905 said:
How could you flush your child down the toilet?
1. Place child in toilet
2. Flush

And how could you not know that you are 9 months pregnant?
She knew very well. She just told the police she thought otherwise so she wouldn't get in trouble.
I can't believe that anyone would do this.
Worse has been done. A million times over.

They obviously had problems, and should have spoken to someone about them, not murdered their child.
Probably feared telling anyone. My guess is her family is some ultra-conservative religious lot.

They could have put it up for adoption or something so it could have lived its life.
Read the fucking article. The fetus was stillborn.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Read the fucking article. The fetus was stillborn.
No ur stillborn.
article said:
A 14-year-old girl gave birth to a full-term baby in a school bathroom and then tried to flush it down the toilet, killing the infant, police in Texas said.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
yeah ive flushed a few "brown babies" down the toilet if u know what i mean. only place they belong.

michael1990

HSC
Its disgusting, don't they have self respect?

Also thought JUNO was not the correct movie to show teenagers in this modern day society.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
Its disgusting, don't they have self respect?

Also thought JUNO was not the correct movie to show teenagers in this modern day society.
Yeah they based Juno on the lives of your parents.

michael1990

HSC
jb_nc said:
Yeah they based Juno on the lives of your parents.
Idiot. My parents were married.

Plus were wealthy when they had me.

When you want to insult someone, at least do a little research.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
michael1990 said:
Why do you consider it incorrect Michael?

Because it's anti-abortion? The presentation of a teen mother coping with her situation and ultimately having fullfilling relationships? Because it shows an imperfect world, with teenagers having to deal with adult relationships and concepts? The potentially harmfull exposure to pretentious indie wankery contained within?

Or is it because you're only 17 yourself, have presumably seen the film (otherwise how can you make this judgement?) and are a massive hypocrite like all social conservatives and believe that you are emotionally mature enough to deal with anything, but the children must be protected from the same films you enjoy (quah)?

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
yeah ive flushed a few "brown babies" down the toilet if u know what i mean. only place they belong.
ahahahahah :rofl:

xJennax

HSC
This is really sad. :(
The baby wasn't stillborn, people heard it crying and once they got the teacher it was too late it had drowned from her trying to flush it.

michael1990

HSC
Graney said:
Why do you consider it incorrect Michael?
I find it wrong because (if you have seen the film), it is protrayed as being okay. Which is incorrect. Its not okay to have a child at the age of 15 (not sure how old she was). I know the movie isn't based on anyone in particular but for any teenager watching the movie they may believe that it could be that simple for them to fix as well.

Graney said:
Because it's anti-abortion? The presentation of a teen mother coping with her situation and ultimately having fullfilling relationships? Because it shows an imperfect world, with teenagers having to deal with adult relationships and concepts? The potentially harmfull exposure to pretentious indie wankery contained within?
I don't believe that she was coping. But being helped in most situations she came across.

Graney said:
Or is it because you're only 17 yourself, have presumably seen the film (otherwise how can you make this judgement?) and are a massive hypocrite like all social conservatives and believe that you are emotionally mature enough to deal with anything, but the children must be protected from the same films you enjoy (quah)?
Of course i don't believe myself emotionally mature in all aspects. I do find myself mature to a point. But yes, why should children be shown this?

I mean if it was a movie about how not to become pregnant, wouldn't that be better?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
michael1990 said:
I find it wrong because (if you have seen the film), it is protrayed as being okay. Which is incorrect. Its not okay to have a child at the age of 15 (not sure how old she was). I know the movie isn't based on anyone in particular but for any teenager watching the movie they may believe that it could be that simple for them to fix as well.
So you're so much smarter and more mature than the average teen hey? Cough, posting love problems online, cough.

michael1990 said:
But yes, why should children be shown this?

I mean if it was a movie about how not to become pregnant, wouldn't that be better?
As far as I was aware, its intended for teenage rather than child audiences.

alex1905

HSC
Oh year Mr Brighside your so funny.
'how could you flush your child down the toilet?'
"1. Place in toilet.
2. Flush"
What is wrong with you, you find it a joke or something?

michael1990

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
So you're so much smarter and more mature than the average teen hey? Cough, posting love problems online, cough.
I do not deny the fact that i posted a problem of my own.
I do not think i am smarter than the average teen. Please show me where i stated i was smarter.

But yes i do believe i am more mature than the average teen. (when i want to be)

black_kat_meow said:
As far as I was aware, its intended for teenage rather than child audiences.
Yes i do know who it was intended for. Teenagers are still children, i think the age of the girl was around 14-16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)