• No- Kill it!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Not offered at my school

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Many schools take part in this program throughout CAFS course.. and i thought it would be nice to share experiences (you know.. just to scare people who have to do it in the future lol).
Well on Friday afternoon i took Annabella home and waited for her to do something! At around 4 o clock she cried and i was like wooohooo its alive.. and i fed burped and changed her. Then i waited for her to do something else.. finally at 7pm she cried again. I went to dancing that night and had a couple of kids looking after her.. then when she cried i ran and in my hurrying of picking her up.. i tilted her head! She screamed.. and screamed.. and screamed.. and i had to rock her and didnt end up getting back to dancing.. That night she woke up a few times.. wasnt happy at all.
On Saturday all of my friends came over for a BBQ.. they all wanted a chance to hold her lol [pictured below] and that was fun.. she didnt cry for like 3 hours and everyone was like.. err is it dead. Then when one of my friends was holding her.. she wasnt supporting her head so it was another headtilt [gahh its so scary when it screams]. Saturday night she did wake up a couple of times.. but at 2am she needed a 40 MINUTE rock.. so you know.. ur not too happy sitting in bed at 2am rocking a doll for 40 minutes.. im thinking thank god someone else is doing this right about now as well lol (my school has 3 babies.. 2 girls 1 boy). That was the most painful thing..
On Sunday she was pretty quiet.. actually allowed me to get sleep that night.. then only needed one thing on monday morning then was quiet till the teacher turned her off.. thank god! lol
I found it kinda unrealistic.. because even if i was a single mother there would be so many people who could take care of it for me.. not just me needing to rush out of the shower to put my thing into its back..
It was fun though.. i just dont think i would do it again :S

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
I think we have one doll at our school, but there is like 40 something of us doing cfs, so it's "impractical" to do it. We're nearly finished the parenting and caring core, so i don't think we are going to do it! from your experience cro angel,. i don't think i want to! hehe

aditya

HSC
we have two DOLLS... its so funny, theres an asian girl in my school hu seems so fukn fake and happy all the time was all excited in taking the baby... she came back the next day, and i swear, was in rage... ive been goign to school wither for 6 years now .... and i havnt seen that much rage in her eyyes... it started crying in roll calll.. and she was gonna punch it... if it didnt cost 2g i think she wouldve....

im so not taking it....

aditya

HSC
btw no offense to asians, i was just refering to that one girl

AGB

HSC
this thing sounds hilarious (thank god i go to a boys school :p)....i thought people used to do it with sacks of sugar or potatoes or something :confused:

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by Without Wings
lol one class done egg ones once for a week or something, when they were doing the parenting and caring topic, just for fun
what if the egg cracked tho?

AGB

HSC
then u failed-lol- it represented ur baby was hurt or neglected.....that was the point of the eggs, you had to be heaps careful or else they broke (yeh n u couldnt switch eggs coz they marked em all n stuff so you couldnt swap em) a few ppl broke theirs, some left em at home in the fridge all week, others had "egg carton car seats" for theirs....
it didnt count for anything, it was just a fun thing to do
it sounds like a hoot...

littlebear1107

HSC
our school is full povo, they couldn't afford babies so we had to spend a week carrying around four litre bottles filled with liquid, it was so embaressing... and heavy

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by littlebear1107
our school is full povo, they couldn't afford babies so we had to spend a week carrying around four litre bottles filled with liquid, it was so embaressing... and heavy
oh my lord.. lol.. thats pretty bad
well we had to sign a thing saying if we broke the baby it costs $2000 to replace it.. we r like uhh great lol

tomtom

HSC
N/A
lol one class done egg ones once for a week or something, when they were doing the parenting and caring topic, just for fun
what happened if the egg broke u could just get a new one from home. so what solved that problem..

tomtom

HSC
N/A
haha now thats a bit funny. mmm sorry i must of mised the markin bit. but now i think about it back in yr nine or somethin i think the chicks done it ay. with eggs and they decorated it as a babie. funnist thing as they took it fare serious to see who could win. and a chick cryed over breakin it. any way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)