Babyliss Triple Barrel waver/Remington bed hair tool (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Hi does anyone have the Babyliss Triple Barrell waver or the remington bed hair tool?
If so are they good and would they work well on long hair?
I already have curling wands,hot curlers and a crimper and I'm looking for something different to use so I can make my hair look wavy without having to plait it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
what do u mean by bed hair tool?
does it make ur hair become messy, bouncy and knotty without combing ur hair backward?
i think ive seen it but if you get a GHD you dont need anything else. thats what i suggest. everything else is sort of a fad.

Lennie

I agree with alley... GHD's are the bitch.

But if your just looking to make your hair wavy.... why not buy some good quality sea salt spray and scrunch it in with wet hair, if not, I always find that sleeping with wet hair does the trick.

But then again, my hair isnt dead straight....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
EnterNameHere said:
I agree with alley... GHD's are the bitch.

But if your just looking to make your hair wavy.... why not buy some good quality sea salt spray and scrunch it in with wet hair, if not, I always find that sleeping with wet hair does the trick.

But then again, my hair isnt dead straight....
I would but my hair is too long to scrunch, and its naturally dead straight.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
are there any places that use ghds on their customers cause i wanna get one but wanna see if its any good first

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol im great, just waiting for bb up late to come on
anyway lets continue this convo in person above you 05, it seems so weird spamming in this thread :S
lmao

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
BreaKing said:
are there any places that use ghds on their customers cause i wanna get one but wanna see if its any good first
toni and guy.

but you dont have to try it out, trust me on this its totally worth it. although from what i remember, you have a really cute curly fro, which i would murder you for straightening it.

but from your last post it looks like you are just spamming, so this did no good whatsoever...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
AlleyCat said:
toni and guy.

but you dont have to try it out, trust me on this its totally worth it. although from what i remember, you have a really cute curly fro, which i would murder you for straightening it.

but from your last post it looks like you are just spamming, so this did no good whatsoever...
haha no im not i actually want to know i fkn hate my messy hair i want it to look respectable lol

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
BreaKing said:
haha no im not i actually want to know i fkn hate my messy hair i want it to look respectable lol
NO! keep the fro. otherwise you will look like a tool. you can always tell when a curly haired guy has straightened his hair. and you'll prob end up looking like an emo.

in summation, dont straighten your hair or ill cut your balls off.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haha i dont want it to be like dead straight or anything, just wanna make it more manageable and neater looking
umm i cant really be bothered finding a pic lol

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
BreaKing said:
haha i dont want it to be like dead straight or anything, just wanna make it more manageable and neater looking
umm i cant really be bothered finding a pic lol
you can get good wax or straightening balm, and a hair dryer would prob be better than tongs or a ghd, you dont have long enough hair. go to the hairdresser and ask them for a manageable style. get them to take you through all the steps, a la kyan the grooming guy from queer eye...*drools*

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
AlleyCat said:
you can get good wax or straightening balm, and a hair dryer would prob be better than tongs or a ghd, you dont have long enough hair. go to the hairdresser and ask them for a manageable style. get them to take you through all the steps, a la kyan the grooming guy from queer eye...*drools*
yeah i know its not long enough yet i was planning to gro it a bit more first
what is straightening balm like?
when i get out of the shower i usually just towel-dry my hair and even if i comb or brush it is still curls in some spots even though its wet
and when it dries i think maybe cause theres less weight or something it just sorta turns fro-ish
basically i just want my hair to grow down instead of out, lol

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
BreaKing said:
yeah i know its not long enough yet i was planning to gro it a bit more first
what is straightening balm like?
when i get out of the shower i usually just towel-dry my hair and even if i comb or brush it is still curls in some spots even though its wet
and when it dries i think maybe cause theres less weight or something it just sorta turns fro-ish
basically i just want my hair to grow down instead of out, lol
well, if you want your hair to lie flat, put schwartzcopf straightening balm in your hair when its wet and tousle it under a blow dryer until its dry. it will flatten more as the day goes on, but wont be pin straight like if you straightened it with tongs.

do you have a hairdryer? if not you can buy a mini one for i think $20 or an ok one for about $40. your call...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ok i found a pic that roughly describes what i am talking about... thank YOU mr dynamix...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)