Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Information Management) (1 Viewer)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Hey,
Anyone out there do Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Information Management)? If so, what employment possibitlies does this course have? Also, what's the gender ratio for this course? Do mostly guys do it or girls, or is it even?
And what kind of people do you think should do this degree? Like, do you need to enjoy using computers, or do you need to have a creative edge etc.

Thanks,
Ciao
Mani

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
well let me be blunt for this one: ive talked to a one or two people doing it, one was a postgrad wanting to be a librarian

if thats where u wanna go (records keeper, library etc) -then this course is ur best bet! other than that, i wouldnt count on it

the course is pretty much female dominated- all communications courses are like that

for this course - u might need to be creative when they add a bit of creative writing courses but apart from that- i doubt it. the arts students here will tell you similar things

or look in the history of these threads- its come up before- or even in any of the related comms courses- its all linked together

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
i remember that the person i talked to regarding this subject was doing a post grad Diploma in Information Management having already an arts degree under her belt- such students are more sure that they wish to be librarians- the under grad version is more flexible

heres the grad certificate destinations survey finding:
http://138.25.124.210/scm/gdsw?a=2&igds_id=229&stp_id=1&slos=P&sfac=GFAC_HSS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)