Bachelor of Clinical Practice (Paramedic) (1 Viewer)

Gobbie_7

Paramedic (In 3 Years)
HSC
This is what i put: Preference 1 - Self Catered, Traditional Diggings - P1
Preference 2 - Self Catered, Cottages - P1
Preference 3 - Self Catered, Hargraves Standard Rooms - P2
Preference 4 - Self Catered, MTG - P2

bex

HSC
yeah that sounds pretty good.. windradyne (cottages) and diggings are closest to the uni- being on the campus itself.. ive been to hargraves yet i dont recall how! but there is a swimming pool there so thats a bonus.. although there are some really strange people who live there (namely some of this yrs 3rd yr comm radio students).. MTG is majority of girls living there and you have to share a room (same sex).. from what ive heard a lot of dorm incest goes on! good luck!

Fro

HSC
yay! traditional diggings all the way!
true what bex says bout windradyners... however a couple of my old dormies got in there this year and they'll be sure to turn it around and rid it of any negative preconceptions - as we did with trad. diggings last year!! hehe
MTG is pretty cool though - i know some cool cats who live there. True about the dorm incest though - but if you saw some of the dormies you wouldnt blame them...
either way you'll be stoked wherever you end up
Good luck and See yall soon

Fro

HSC
... i dont think so... im pretty sure not....hehe
but im sure shes one of the cool cats
MTG is very insular and tight nit but if you get to know some people in the group they'll be glad to accept you... It really isnt that bad though
Everyones usually pretty happy to get to know new people

Fro

HSC
good on ya!
i know a few nursing/paramedic students! they seem to have heaps of fun!
as for what to bring - check out the accomodation thread - it has everything you need

Fro

HSC
hehe - no
if you wanted to know its dave chappelle's crack addict persona - tyrone biggums...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)