Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Economics (1 Viewer)

Aussie2016

HSC
N/A
I want to do a double bachelor degree in Commerce & Economics and major in Econometrics, Finance and Business Law. I'm just wondering if it's a good idea?

a19901213

HSC
yeah why not? dual com/eco is only one year longer than single com or b.eco but you get three majors, which is not bad

If you think two majors are enough then this dual program isn't needed for you. You can do both Fins/Econometric in either B.com or B.Eco. Same majors and same courses, just different degree name.

Aussie2016

HSC
N/A
yeah why not? dual com/eco is only one year longer than single com or b.eco but you get three majors, which is not bad

If you think two majors are enough then this dual program isn't needed for you. You can do both Fins/Econometric in either B.com or B.Eco. Same majors and same courses, just different degree name.
I was thinking about choosing B.Eco. and do a double major in Econometrics and Finance or Business Law. The thing is I find both finance and business law very fascinating, and I'm having a hard time choosing only one. Maybe I should only major in Econometrics and choose four courses from Finance and four from Business Law.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well if you like it, go ahead I guess. I mean that's the only real question you have to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)