Bachelor of Commerce (Services Marketing - Tourism and Hospitality Management) (1 Viewer)

Dilan1

HSC
I plan on doing this course at UNSW here's the link http://www2.fce.unsw.edu.au/nps/serv..._BComMarketing

I'm just like to know if anyone here has done this course and what its like. One other thing i don't understand is what the general education course is and whether i chose the 7 electives from these or somewere else. I also plan to work in marketing and how well will this course qualify me for it?
Cheers Dilan

HalcyonSky

HSC
09er? youve still got 2 years

your outlooks will most likely change by then

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
09er? youve still got 2 years

your outlooks will most likely change by then
I Agree,

Year 11 I was looking at:

psychology
psychiatry
neurology
law
engineering
graphic art
podiatry
chiropracting

and its only now in year 12 that I THINK i will do commerce

Dilan1

HSC
Yer career advisor is advising us to actually start looking into what we want to do when we leave school, so we don't leave it last minute like everyone else :p

*hopeful*

HSC
I was offered a spot for that UNSW Commerce-tourism course, we had to send written applications with references and stuff, then it was shortlisted and they call u in for an interview, it was pretty competitive and then after your uai comes out they make another decision...and then you had to put it as ur 1st pref etc...in short i didnt take it but it still sounds interesting

jaclynd23

HSC
i was looking into doing this too
and now i think i have my heart set on it :)

unsw is the only uni that offers this course and i love how broad it is

let me know if you find anyone who does it and what they think of it

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
I plan on doing this course at UNSW here's the link http://www2.fce.unsw.edu.au/nps/serv..._BComMarketing

I'm just like to know if anyone here has done this course and what its like. One other thing i don't understand is what the general education course is and whether i chose the 7 electives from these or somewere else. I also plan to work in marketing and how well will this course qualify me for it?
Cheers Dilan
For General Education (GE) you have to do units which aren't related to your course - it is really shit and the reason I wouldn't go to UNSW.

You chose your 7 electives from your B.Comm course - I'd suggest doing a language for GE if you can't find anything interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)