Bachelor of Commerce vs Bachelor of Business? (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
Could someone please explain the difference between the two?

magicgate3

HSC
Uni Grad
Same degree, WSU and UTS use "Business" instead of "Commerce" while other universities prefer to use "Commerce". They are the same course just different names preferred/used by each University.

quickoats

HSC
Same degree, WSU and UTS use "Business" instead of "Commerce" while other universities prefer to use "Commerce". They are the same course just different names preferred/used by each University.
Fun fact - the names come from pre-Dawkins reforms when UTS and WSU were non-university degree granting institutions so the name signified the difference. The names just stuck.

mmmm.

HSC
Oh ok, because i always taught that commerce was more mathematical than business. BTW could you guys help me with something. I am unsure as to whether to do business at UTS or commerce at MQ.

magicgate3

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh ok, because i always taught that commerce was more mathematical than business. BTW could you guys help me with something. I am unsure as to whether to do business at UTS or commerce at MQ.
Check your other post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)