Bachelor of Construction Management, anyone currently doing this course? (1 Viewer)

fair

HSC
Hey I'm hoping to get into construction management next year (currently sitting hsc ).
I just want to know people's thoughts on it, those who done it? Hard or easy? And i really hope it doesn't require too much maths.

The course says, "You will be required to undertake a total of 1,200 hours of approved practical experience during the course". Will the university provide me with an employer or atleast guidance to one or will I have to do it alone?

Is uws a good uni for this course? because i'm thinking of transferring to uts after 1 year, but depends on how i see uws.

Any help is appreciated!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hi there! Probably best to contact the university or the relevant School at the university. I don't do the course, but a friend of mine does. He loves the course, it's at Blacktown campus. He says that it provides him with the hands on experience along with the theoretical aspect of it. There is a bit of maths involved and he says that it is a little bit of a challenge, but if you love it then you will succeed in it. Have you been to some open days? They would have held some stalls or information desks about this course - maybe the university site might help also :)

All the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)