Bachelor of Design Computing (1 Viewer)

Munchy

HSC
I've got some questions:

1. What are the graduate employment rate?

2. What subjects do you do in the course? Is it similar to some aspects of the HSC IPT course?

3. How many contact hours per week?

4. Are there any scholarships available for this course?

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
Do IT of Comp Sci if you're more geared towards HSC IPT related stuff...

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Munchy said:
I've got some questions:

1. What are the graduate employment rate?

2. What subjects do you do in the course? Is it similar to some aspects of the HSC IPT course?

3. How many contact hours per week?

4. Are there any scholarships available for this course?
Wheeehehehehe, I'm still alive yes. uh, im doin des comp this year, my first year =)

1. The graduate employment rate isn't really known, since like the first batch of graduates from this course was just last year! Thats how new the course is. So yeah, there arent solid numbers for that...

2. Yep, a bit of it is similar to IPT, like in regards to the computer workingness, but there are other subjects that are more design oriented. I've learnt a lot of like, how to use programs to utilize the design skills i've learnt. Programs you learn include director, flash, dreamweaver, uhh yeah, you do CAD as well... subjects are set for you in first year, but afterwards you have the chance to choose your own electives.

3. I do about 19 hours a week *i think* let me recalculate, i know i did 19 in semester one... i do twenty hours this semester, so it hovers around there.

4. scholarships, you'd best go to http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au and look up bdescomp info there. i think to qualify you have to get 95+, but that goes for all scholarships at usyd right?

Anyway, hope that was of help! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)