Bachelor of Economics (1 Viewer)

Matthew_152

Hi, is anyone else doing the Bachelor of Economics? I am thinking of majoring in both Accounting and Economics....do these subjects go together well? I am also hoping to get proffessional accreditation by CPA/CA but am having trouble putting together my units for this :( Can someone help me with this? Also can you do 2000 level subjects in ur 3rd year? Thanks.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you can major in accounting and economics in b. ec but i'm not sure if you will get professional accrediation... you would have to check up on that from the e+b faculty.

as for what subjects you need to do for a cpa/ca certification, check out this web site:
http://www.econ.usyd.edu.au/major/20
you'd need to do these subjects along side economics subjects as well as any core units.

you can do 2000 level subjects in 3rd year, but you are limited on how many subjects at 3000 and 2000 level units that you are allowed to complete that will count towards your degree.

oh and there is also another thread regarding accounting accreditation from cpa/ca. next time please do a search!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)