Bachelor of International Studies with the degree of Bachelor of Laws (1 Viewer)

KingDakai

HSC
Has anyone heard any information about this course. Is it good or bad?

Atlas

HSC
N/A
What kind of things are you looking for in your degree?

nathanf

HSC
I'm not him, but I'm curious on how it will, on average affect my Employability in a field related to international law such as by an official international body like the UN, or in diplomacy or international business. Whether this degree is highly regarded domestically and internationally or not, and how it ranks in comparison to similar courses offered by the likes of Sydney, Melbourne and ANU.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
I'm not him, but I'm curious on how it will, on average affect my Employability in a field related to international law such as by an official international body like the UN, or in diplomacy or international business. Whether this degree is highly regarded domestically and internationally or not, and how it ranks in comparison to similar courses offered by the likes of Sydney, Melbourne and ANU.
There aren't really any reliable comments on the ranking between universities or reputation - especially when reputation can be a subjective thing. If you are looking to pursue a career in international law, beware that it is very competitive. Obviously, regardless of which degree you do or which university you are at, good marks will not hurt - especially doing well in subjects that are related to your future career. If you are interested in international law, try to do related subjects, especially moots on international law and any other practical experience you can get in the area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)