back 2 school (1 Viewer)

FesuY

HSC
anyone who unironically looks down another person based on educational institution let alone education itself is someone not worth speaking to anyways. those types of people prolly require "prestige" to validate their existence which is unfortunate. I'd only go to UNSW over WSU moreover for its greater reputation in certain programmes such as CS/math but even then I've seen countless people who are top notch from both unis so I wouldn't really bother (and ur a good example)
A lot of relatives and friends I know who tend to go to university always have a strong prejudice against WSU, and constantly talk down against it, which in-turn has influenced many peoples opinions like myself and my parents. I reckon because its an easy university to get into it receives this stigma.

Epicman69

HSC
A lot of relatives and friends I know who tend to go to university always have a strong prejudice against WSU, and constantly talk down against it, which in-turn has influenced many peoples opinions like myself and my parents. I reckon because its an easy university to get into it receives this stigma.
anyone who unironically looks down another person based on educational institution let alone education itself is someone not worth speaking to anyways. those types of people prolly require "prestige" to validate their existence which is unfortunate. I'd only go to UNSW over WSU moreover for its greater reputation in certain programmes such as CS/math but even then I've seen countless people who are top notch from both unis so I wouldn't really bother (and ur a good example).

the negative perception isnt the fault of the uni itself but more of just the way people approach rankings and tbf u cant blame someone who would choose UNSW/USYD over wsu solely for rankings since they assume it correlates to better experience/employment/facilities so yeah.
I support this, you shouldn't think someone is automatically worse than someone just because they went to a less "prestige" uni. I have seen people who went to tafe make much more money than any lawyer/doctor could ever earn in their lifetimes.

=)(=

HSC
I support this, you shouldn't think someone is automatically worse than someone just because they went to a less "prestige" uni. I have seen people who went to tafe make much more money than any lawyer/doctor could ever earn in their lifetimes.
Facts i know this guy who got a mystery mark but did tafe then went to uts for software and hardware and makes 200k a year

specificagent1

HSC
Btw an important thing to consider is that if you really do care about the uni you go to, you can always transfer to your dream uni after the first year

Reactions: 8=D

FesuY

HSC
some people do it. I'm just trying to say that the ATAR is not be all and end all. Kinda gotta prepare y'all for that 51 atar since you spend all your time on here
damn, your predicting my fate

Epicman69

HSC
some people do it. I'm just trying to say that the ATAR is not be all and end all. Kinda gotta prepare y'all for that 51 atar since you spend all your time on here
nah mate just smurf it up and grind 24/7 for like a week before hsc and u r set no worries easy 99.95 no sweat

Epicman69

HSC
ppl on here speak a whole different language that i have to search up the meaning of "smurf" the only smurf ik r the blue tiny ppl
just play league of legends for 2 minutes and you'd learn :)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Hey, first day was pretty painful. My eyes are sore, my head hurts, extremely boring (user) and yeah really wish i could be in bed the whole day but it is what it is.

For the year 12s here, feel free to list your internals marks and see how everyone's progressing so far (of course it is optional) [or if you want to flex idrc], personally I'm curious to see how everyone's tracking given mostly everyone here is in the same level of determination/skill and has a similar atar range goal.

I got some of my marks back;

Math Ext 2 (Complex Numbers Exam): 100%
Math Ext 1 (Vectors): 100%
English Adv (Common Mod Multimodal) : 85%
Economics (China): yet to get

Last edited:

Epicman69

HSC
Hey, first day was pretty painful. My eyes are sore, my head hurts, extremely boring (user) and yeah really wish i could be in bed the whole day but it is what it is.

For the year 12s here, feel free to list your internals marks and see how everyone's progressing so far (of course it is optional) [or if you want to flex idrc], personally I'm curious to see how everyone's tracking given mostly everyone here is in the same level of determination/skill and has a similar atar range goal.

I got some of my marks back;

Math Ext 2 (Complex Numbers Exam): 100%
English Adv (Common Mod Multimodal) : 85%
good marks! I am still at home lol, but I am predicting my Ext 2 mark to be like 85+ (Proofs is so poo)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
good marks! I am still at home lol, but I am predicting my Ext 2 mark to be like 85+ (Proofs is so poo)
I'm expecting a 100 from you in trials though haha but yes Proofs is poo indeed, it is what it is lel. Gotta grind for the good degrees and hopefully good jobs fellow sigma

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Holy fuck your a machine bro
Power of THSCOnline, there's tons of complex exams its almost guaranteed free marks if you do all the selective past papers. Some schools even copy a bit of the paper so you can see the same Q or a similar variant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)