We all ready? How we all feeling?

Skriker

HSC
Have six essays first week back + trials in 2 weeks

STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS :(

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Tired, :/ so ready tho... gonna tackle this last term with all i've got.. lol..

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Not too bad. Already completed Trials so not a huge amount of stress, just major works that are due, and a couple of assessments. n_n
Good luck to those with Assessments and trials.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Not too bad. Already completed Trials so not a huge amount of stress, just major works that are due, and a couple of assessments. n_n
Good luck to those with Assessments and trials.
How come your trials were so early? :|

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
How come your trials were so early? :|
We have a substantial amount of students who do practical subjects and/or subjects that have major works (which are due this term) so my school sets our Trials early so there's less stress on them, same with students who are wanted to do UMAT and as such, as Trials are complete and they can have time to study for that. Plus it actually takes them a really long time to mark (except a few teachers) so by doing so they have the holidays to have them marked with plenty of time to provide criticism and suggest improvements to students.

It's been like that for years though, and it's worked for students in the past and teachers have become accustomed to teaching the courses faster to combat having Trials earlier, so can't complain too much. (Feels good having them done :p)

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
We have a substantial amount of students who do practical subjects and/or subjects that have major works (which are due this term) so my school sets our Trials early so there's less stress on them, same with students who are wanted to do UMAT and as such, as Trials are complete and they can have time to study for that. Plus it actually takes them a really long time to mark (except a few teachers) so by doing so they have the holidays to have them marked with plenty of time to provide criticism and suggest improvements to students.

It's been like that for years though, and it's worked for students in the past and teachers have become accustomed to teaching the courses faster to combat having Trials earlier, so can't complain too much. (Feels good having them done :p)
Damn my school for being slow.. lol

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Damn my school for being slow.. lol
Ahahaha, be thankful of the extra time you have to study (and stress :p). Most schools do them in Term 3, mine just has a huge candidature of Visual Art and Drama students, so the school tries to cater for them. n_n Best of luck for your exams, hope all goes well!

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Ahahaha, be thankful of the extra time you have to study (and stress :p). Most schools do them in Term 3, mine just has a huge candidature of Visual Art and Drama students, so the school tries to cater for them. n_n Best of luck for your exams, hope all goes well!
Thank you, goodluck in your HSC. :]

Aysce

HSC
People bring and eat lunch in high school too? oO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)