• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Backstreet Boys Clothes - help pls! (1 Viewer)

SirLukeyG

HSC
Ok, I gotta dress up as the backstreet boys. Any ideas please? I'm thinking tight-ish jeans/trousers. Singlet (gotta be TUFF! The old white wife basher), and a denim jacket or something?

Any accessories or shit as well? Few mates and myself are goign to a party and doing a dance and everything to one of the songs. It's gonna be a pisser. lol. Might be able to get some video even :p.

So anyways! Idea me!

SirLukeyG

HSC
Sarah168 said:
All of you in baggy white suits :D
Hahaha, I was thinking of doing that. But then there's the fact we'll probably be drunk whilst/after we do it. And white si so not good for that. Plus we wanna go hell cheap! lol!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Maybe get a big silver cross or a fake earring for accessories. Or sunglasses, or a beanie (depending on which boy you're going as).

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
SirLukeyG said:
Ok, I gotta dress up as the backstreet boys. Any ideas please? I'm thinking tight-ish jeans/trousers. Singlet (gotta be TUFF! The old white wife basher), and a denim jacket or something?

Any accessories or shit as well? Few mates and myself are goign to a party and doing a dance and everything to one of the songs. It's gonna be a pisser. lol. Might be able to get some video even :p.

So anyways! Idea me!
katietheskatie said:
when i see people dressed in all white, i always have an urge to ring the escaped backstreet boys hotline

SirLukeyG

HSC
Hahaha, I might go sunglasses and beanie then too, i frickin hate pierced ears on guys. Only a few people can pull them off. Btw sXcGuRl, good to see someone doing the HSC same year as me :D

And I would like to do white, but we're hell cheap :p

HSC
N/A
I don't think tight jeans were hot in the 90s... they really only came in the last few years.

Any kind of baggy pant + singlet + open shirt should be fine. If you want to go as a "group" then just make sure you all have white singlet tops and different coloured open shirts (or something along those lines) :p

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i was thinking uber baggy jeans + tight singlet/bonds tee + open shirt

*agrees with glitterfairy*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)