• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Backstreet Boys (merged) (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
that incomplete song is boring....zzzzz. It doesnt even entertain me as pop music...bah. "The one" was a shit song too. Shame on me for knowing so much but i admit, i bought two of their albums when i was younger. Come on, everyone went through that phase....

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Sarah168 said:
that incomplete song is boring....zzzzz. It doesnt even entertain me as pop music...bah. "The one" was a shit song too. Shame on me for knowing so much but i admit, i bought two of their albums when i was younger. Come on, everyone went through that phase....
"i dont care who you are, where your from, why your here, as long as you love me, baby" XD

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
:eek: omg i think i have that single in addition to the two albums OMG SHUT UP SARAH JUST SHUT UP *runs*

HSC
N/A
mizosoup - i agree with you when you say that you love bsb and always will - but to varying extents .. because that's how i feel, at the moment though [as you can probably tell] i LOVE them!! lol
the video for Incomplete - it's okay, not that great, but yeah it's not a total loss either. Hmm, that piano kevin plays is so beautifully awesome - and i want one!! lol. :)
umm - duckofdoom, they sing about umm - well not always breaking up, it's also like staying together and mateship kinda, and their parents [corny - maybe to you, but i think it's major sweet]

I'M ADDICTED TO BSB AT THE MOMENT (they're always there - just really strong now that they're back)!!! LOL. sorry, but each to their own :) :rolleyes: :)

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
i LOVE the backstreet boys! lol.. well i did way back wen... then they disappeared...
now theyre coming back and il love them once again! hehe im not ashamed but it was sort of embarrassing mentioning to my hard core friends :p

oo.. i also won this huge backstreet pack on the kyle and jackie O show ages ago.... that was fun

HSC
N/A
~SeXcSuM~ said:
i LOVE the backstreet boys! lol.. well i did way back wen... then they disappeared...
now theyre coming back and il love them once again! hehe im not ashamed but it was sort of embarrassing mentioning to my hard core friends :p

oo.. i also won this huge backstreet pack on the kyle and jackie O show ages ago.... that was fun
daym you people who win competitions!!!
hahhahaha.. i've like never won one - *teary*
ahh well.. one day
lol

mizosoup

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
that piano kevin plays is so beautifully awesome
Oh man, it's one hot piano. Like that one Alicia Keys played at some randpom awards show a few years back. =D~~~ And that DeLorean AJ is driving?? Duuuuuuuuuuddddeee............

And what's wrong with singing abt your parents? Boyz II Men did it!

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
mmm nick is soooo cute
or was sooooo cute
now he's bit chub

mizosoup

HSC
nick's a turkey. Really. And a manwhore turkey at that....

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
listen baby i'm sorry. just wanna tell you don't worry. i will be late don't stay up and wait for me.

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
wat came out monday!! wat!!! the albums not out yet! riiiiiitee.....?

payafee

HSC
Incomplete is currently #1 on the Aria Charts. woohooo.. bsb are making a comeback!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)